Wednesday, July 3, 2013

10 Weeks, 3 Days

Thursday 4 July 2013

This will be a fairly short update, mostly I wanted to give a status report on Moo's surgery. 

All is going well in the post surgery recovery. Moo was a very groggy dog when I picked her up from the vet on Tuesday night and stayed in her adorably stoned state for the rest of the night. The incision is quite a bit bigger than we thought it would be...and kind of looks like the work experience kid stitched her up, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her much at all.

Her appetite is well and truly unaffected, that's for sure. 

I was home with her yesterday (two days off this week with morning sickness...yeah still not much fun) and she was fine so today she is outside with her coat on to a) keep her warm and b) stop her being able to get at those stitches!

Like I said above, morning sickness is still causing me some problems. It is exhausting and emotionally draining to feel sick all the time. Eating is such a chore. I eat I feel sick, I don't eat I feel sicker. Last night I felt so sick I struggled to bring myself to eat much of anything even though I knew it would help to a degree. I really hope this sickness will end soon. On my way home I will be swinging by our OB's office to pick up another script for Zofran, hopefully I won't need it for too much longer. 

Blood test day at the clinic, I think there should be only one or two blood tests left! All is good with the levels, now they only test the progesterone.

Well that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment