Monday, June 24, 2013

9 Weeks, 1 Day

Tuesday 25 June 2013

I can't believe we are at 9 weeks already, although I am looking forward to the end of the first trimester so we can tell people and hopefully the morning sickness will get better!

It was a rough night last night, I felt sick all day and then once I got home I just couldn't stop myself throwing up. It was the first time throwing up since I started on the Zofran so that wasn't great. I managed to pop some little blood vessels around my eyes while vomiting too, great huh? I ended up spending the rest of the night in bed, unable to bring myself to eat anything except my hydralyte icy-pole and later an up & go drink. Other than that it was just water and feeling miserable.

Today I am still feeling pretty rough and have struggled to eat much of anything today. I am trying to keep getting food in, but its hard. I hope all this sickness means we are having a very healthy baby!

Poor Bio Mum has a nasty cold at the moment, which isn't good for a couple of reasons. 1) I hate seeing her feeling so crappy, 2) I haven't been able to really look after her too well as I have been nursing my morning sickness and 3) I so don't want to catch that cold myself! Poor Bio Mum! She was sick only a few weeks ago so this is kind of ridiculous. Fingers crossed she gets better fast.

Tomorrow we have our appointment with Dr B, our OB. I am both excited and nervous to be honest. I hope it all goes well and will post with how it all went in the next couple of days. I hope we get another scan, I want to see our little Dash again!

I'm having lunch with my friend T on Thursday, which will be great as she and her girlfriend K have been overseas for the last 2 months...of course when we last saw them I wasn't actually pregnant yet. Now I so badly want to tell her, but I am determined to wait. It's just so hard sometimes!


No comments:

Post a Comment