Wednesday, June 5, 2013

6 Weeks, 2 Days

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Today is day 45 of this pregnancy, 31dpo and 26dp5dt.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I have been feeling pretty unwell. Morning (or more accurately all day) sickness has been kicking my butt. I have been struggling to eat much of anything aside from skittles (healthy right?) and just gernerally feeling crappy. It was comforting at first, letting us know that Bub was growing away in there, but now it's just draining. I find it hard to even function, work is basically 7 hours of torture a day...actually I'm home today. 

I was feeling so bad this morning I went to my GP instead of work. He gave me a script for pramin which should help without causing any problems for Bub so fingers crossed it helps. He also gave me a medical cert for the rest of the week so I can get used to the tablets and get some rest. Growing a baby is exhausting!!

It was blood test day yesterday and the results were good. Here they are:

Progesterone - 169
hCG - 56,077

Yeah we are over 56,000!! I guess that's why I feel so sick! Grow little Bub, grow.

Oh and now down to 1 crinone every second day, blood test tomorrow to see how that's going.

Last week we told our friends Tanya and Erina about Bub, it was great to be able to share the news with them. Erina had their baby boy in April so it was great to talk to someone who understands what I'm feeling.

Seven week scan is next week, which we are so looking forward to!! I cant wait to see our little one.

We've also booked in with an OB, so seeing Dr B on 26 June. 

Well that's all for now, I need sleep! Fingers crossed for feeling less sick tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment